Friday, September 2, 2011

I Have Moved

It's been awhile (ish) since I've posted; here are some excuses why:

-I moved into a new place last week
-I was on vacation in Vermont for a few days
-I am lazy
-I was shopping
-Ninjas attacked me while I was hiking and I have been recovering in the meantime (yes, ninjas do hike too)

Anyways, I am finally in the new house. It's pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

In other related and exciting news!
We got cable today! Now I can watch Durarara!! at 12am on Cartoon Network this Saturday night.

Also...
School is starting on the 6th, which I am disappointed about...
But on Tuesday the 5th I'm going over CookieMonster's house and hanging out with CookieMonster, Vyrtilomon, Taylor Swift II, FuzzyBear, and possibly Itachi-chan!!

Okay, got to go now...

KAYBAI
Kitsune Girl

PS: Sorry if I messed up any nicknames...I haven't used them in a bit.
PPS: I have absolutely no classes with any of my friends. It royally sucks.
PPPS: Steins;Gate!

No comments:

Post a Comment