- went to brunch at "egg" (restaurant in Williamsburg)
- bought some stuff at Buffalo Exchange
- took subway to MoMA and met my aunt's friend, saw the de Kooning and Talk to Me exhibits
- ate lunch at a Japanese noodle restaurant (Menchanko-tei), had vegetable menchanko and pork gyozas
- walked to H&M on 5th Avenue and bought a cardigan
- went to ALDO and tried on boots (they were very expensive...)
- walked to Times Square and got tickets to Mamma Mia! at TSTK for half price
- went to the giganormous Forever 21 in Times Square (there are four floors and each one is like one normal sized store...) and bought two shirts
- walked to the theater and saw Mamma Mia! (was amazing)
- took the subway to the Max Brenner chocolate restaurant and got a dark choc. hot chocolate with marshmallows to go
- took the subway back to Brooklyn
Now I am exhausted and I'm gonna watch a quick episode of Nichijou before going to sleep.
PS: Stay tuned for New York City: Part 3!