Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dash and Lily

Don't you love those days when you read a whole book or two whole books the whole day?

I read Dash & Lily's Book of Dares today. It arrived suspiciously close to Valentine's Day (yesterday). I realized that D & L was written by the same authors as Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and bought the book. I really liked it. So much that I wish I could have a red Moleskin and live in Manhattan. But this is how I usually feel after reading a romance novel. After I read When It Happens by Susan Collasanti (Is that how you spell it?), I started keeping a sketchbook journal like Sara does. I even wrote some of the same things she did. I just easily like books like this. I did think that it stretched on a little bit too long though and that they exaggerated the "mommies". But I have never experienced Manhattan moms so who am I to judge?

I don't have time for a long entry today. I haven't blogged in awhile because...well, I would say it's my busy schedule but I just haven't had anything to write. Neither has Vyrtilomon or FuzzyBear.

There was Moron's Bar Mitzvah on Saturday (yesterday). I've concluded that it wasn't all good or all bad but an experience. I now know what Aliyot and Havdalah are, courtesy of the cool Julia. I danced, I sang, I cried, I took photos, I played basketball, I saw a broken ping pong table, I texted, I screamed, I talked, I laughed, I ate, I drank (Grapefruit juice!!!), I lived. But that sounds a bit too much like a dramatic...thing. I mean, don't get me wrong: the Bar Mitzvah was full of drama. So much that drama was in it's glory! But it's all over now and I'm calling it an experience. I've never really had an experience w/o lableing (?)

Got to go!
Bywebywe,

KitsuneGirl

3 comments:

  1. Moron... that's a little mean coming from you. And I guess Julia's so cool she doesn't need a nickname.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer came up with it and it stuck. I couldn't think of a nickname for Julia last night...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol we could call her MJ seeing how she's obsessed with Micheal Jackson

    ReplyDelete