Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day


It's Valentine's Day, which I'm assuming some of you despise and some of you love. Am I right?
Again, drama. And lots of it (well, I'm expecting it...). But I agree with Vyrtilomon. Seriously? Seventh graders having drama on Valentine's Day? Wait until high school to deal with that crap. 

I actually like Valentine's Day. Free candy and stuff! Sounds awesome to me. I just had m&m's with my breakfast. Yum (I love sugar).

Okay,  I don't really know what else to write now so I guess I'll leave. 

Bye non-existent fans,

KitsuneGirl


<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

PS: Whenever you make hearts on the computer, they're lopsided...(and I don't mean sideways idiots)

PPS: I guess that last parenthese was supercalifragaharsh... Sorry to all those I have offended! :)



2 comments:

  1. but watch the language young children! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i meant to put that on vyrtilomons party page thing :):) love you guys :) byyyyyyeeeee

    i love the world!!!!!

    ReplyDelete