Sunday, August 14, 2011

KYUUKYOKU!

And so at 10:53 pm I have spontaneously started writing a new post TO THE EXTREME! Although I'm not too sure what I want to say... Then again, the majority of the time when I start writing something I just make stuff up as I go along.

So let's start by clearing one thing up: I am Asian. I eat rice every day. FuzzyBear is Asian. I am betting that she eats rice every day. Eating rice is an Asian thing to do. And white rice is better than brown rice. Just saying.

Also, I have recently found interest in a few new songs, so I suppose I'll share them to you even though you couldn't care less about them. First is Anthem for the Lonely by Lovers and Liars. It's kind of an angsty song... and frankly I have no idea what it's really about. Is it a break up song, or something about bullying? Regardless I like it. So yay for that.

Then there are some Korean songs but I don't really feel like going into that. Oh, and there's that awesome new song by UVERworld- Core Pride! That is an epic song. Just the intense drums at the beginning make you wanna listen to it... TO THE MAXIMUM.

Oh yeah! There was that other thing about ending all my sentences with byon. It's really fun, byon! You should try it, byon! For those who are still unsure of how to pronounce it, it's said "bee-on" but really fast, byon.

Now you ask, "but what is byon, byon?" byon. Byon is a nonsense word intended only to make you sound cool (or insane... or EXTREME) by adding it to the end of your sentences, byon. It might make you feel weird at first but I assure you it gets awesomer and awesomer as you go on, byon.

Kitsuneme means "fox eye(s)", byon! That's kind of cool, isn't it, byon? And kokoroyomi means "mind reader", byon. Don't really know why I shared that, byon.

Whatever, byon. I'm getting bored so I'm gonna leave now, byon. Looking back, it was a really boring post, wasn't it, byon?

Bye-bi, byon!

- Vyrtilomon

No comments:

Post a Comment