Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So...yeah.

I haven't blogged in awhile because of this amazing thing called Spring Break our school lets us have. Two and a half weeks of either vacation, intense boredom, or chill time. Anyways, I'm not really posting to talk about Spring Break. I'm actually not really sure what the point of this post is, other than to keep the blog up to date... Okay then.


Actually, I've changed my mind. I'll talk about Spring Break. So...I was in Punta Cana (Dominican Republic) last week. It was pretty awesome and hot. Now I'm hanging out with my dad for a week until my mom comes back from the Bahamas. Yep, my mom jetted off to the Bahamas without me. But this week I'll actually be able to see the city I live in, go to some museums, etc. Gonna be fun, I hope. But this is probably boring you to tears so:


In other news...Vyrtilomon came up with 2 new characters for our manga. They're pretty epic. I really should get to drawing them, and the other drawings I've been putting off. I don't really know what happened but...now my drawings totally and completely suck. I think I need to take a class or something. Yeah, a class would be god. I mean good! Not god.


Found this hilarious website: damnyouautocorrect.com
(British might want to steer clear of this website because of his innocent mind. It's not that it's obscene, British, it's that the site has some minor swear words.) You know how iPhones and iPod touches have that thing where if you spell something wrong it corrects it for you? Yeah, the websites based on that idea. Just check it out for yourselves.


More news:


I got an 8G iPod touch 4th generation a week ago. It has a Paul Frank case. Pretty schmetastic, right?


Urbandictionary.com published my definition of "schme"! Anyone who knows what schme means, check it out!


"On March 11 at 2:46pm JST a massive 9.0-magnitude earthquake occurred near the northeastern coast of Japan, creating extremely destructive tsunami waves which hit Japan just minutes after the earthquake, and triggering evacuations and warnings across the Pacific Ocean. The earthquake and tsunami have caused extensive and severe damage in Northeastern Japan, leaving thousands of people confirmed dead, injured or missing, and millions more affected by lack of electricity, water and transportation (http://www.google.com/crisisresponse/japanquake2011.html)."
 Donate to the Japanese Red Cross Society to help people affected by the earthquake and tsunami.
Find more ways to help Japan by going to http://www.google.com/crisisresponse/japanquake2011.html. 


I wrote a fan fiction based on the Maximum Ride series using different characters, etc. I haven't posted it on fanfiction.net yet because I'm not sure if it's awesome or totally sucks. I'm gonna ask someone to read it first and give me feedback. Then, I might even post it here, as well as fanfiction.net!


Saw Back to the Future 2 last night. Pretty horrible special effects and they had a different actress as his girlfriend than in the first movie but it was funny and definitely worth watching. Gonna watch Back to the Future 3 tonight. I've heard that it's the best one. Go Back to the Future! You're still my favorite.


Hungry...gonna go search for something edible.


KBYE,
KitsuneGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment