Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Science Intro Paragraphs

Wow, I can't believe it! I'm actually posting a day after the last post! It's amazing! It's fantasmical! It's...it's...it's...supercalifragatasmigorical!


Well, on with it. I'm trying my very hardest to write an amazing Science Intro for my lab report but it's so @%$!* hard! How, how, how are we supposed to do this?! Please, please, please tell me because I'm really stumped (yes, I did just use the word "stumped"). 




YAY! I HAVE HELP! MY PERSONAL ENCYCLOPEDIA IS HERE!




Okay, this much easier now. But still a pest. And still hard.


One and a half paragraphs down, 4 and a half to go!






DONE DONE DONE DONE SUCKERS!!!! :D




Okay, must go now before yelling ensues...


Post tomorrow, maybe! :P


Bywebywe,
Kitsune Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment