Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Study Hall and Itachi-chan makes a special apperance!

Doing English homework, or pretending to while the proctor watches...

Questions I have today for nameless people:

"Why did you just say 'okay' instead of thinking about what you were saying first?"
"How did I do on the History test?"
"Why is the proctor so evil?"
"Do you really? Or are you just faking?"
"Are you certain?"
"What are your sisters like?"
"Where do you want to go to college?"
"I want one like Jennifer and Amy has..." (I guess that isn't a question, is it?)



Oh, and that reminds me. You know those annoyingly expectant questions and comments parents make all the time?
Like:

"What grade did you get on your Latin test?"
"An artist? An artist doesn't pay much, sweetie. You want to be something worthwhile."
"Don't waste your time with those 'fun' things."
"I don't want you hanging around with those kids."
"What college do you want to go to? Better be a good one."
"An art college?! Are you out of your mind?"
"I just want you to be successful, honey."

Don't you hate it when parents crush your dreams? I mean, they tell you they love you and that your special and can do anything if you set your mind to it. They tell you you can succeed in anything and they'll love you no matter what you choose to do with your life. But they're just lying. Most of the time at least. That's what sucks. And that's why I encourage anyone who has a dream in life to pursue it no matter who doubts you. I support you! (Warning: If your dream is to work at McDonald's for the rest of your life I definitely do not support you. Sorry.) But I guess my support doesn't really count...

Whatever, I'm done with my "seriousness" now.

By the way, the title of this post is "Study Hall" because I'm in study hall right now. I guess some people can't figure that out themselves... Sad for you.

Vyrtilomon is sitting next to me and so is Itachi-chan. Evil proctor is letting us talk "quietly" now. And M.L. is  being annoying. (Itachi-chan says that the M&M's are the same)

Itachi-chan: um... weasels rock?
Seriously, what am I supposed to say??? and shut UP kitsune girl... so what if I type slowly?
And a response to your parent thing... yeah I also hate that but also when they say " I just want you to be happy..." ya that sucks like hell...

Okay, the bell just rang


KBYE
Kitsune Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment