Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Painting Flowers

Well, I've started camp... and it's boring. Programming can only go on for so long before you start going crazy. In brighter news, friends from California have arrived! They're Asian and cool~

Also, you should totally listen to Painting Flowers by All-Time Low. It kinda goes:

Strange maze
What is this place?
I hear voices over my shoulder
Nothing's making sense at all
Wonder
Why do we race?
When every day we're running in circles
Such a funny way to fall

If those lyrics don't spark your attention you are boring!

Phenomenon by Thousand Foot Krutch is good too. And if you're gonna take my advice, also listen to Rawkfist 'cause it's cool!

Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Never Wanted to Dance, and all of the above are just tastes of the kinds of music I like to listen to.

Ah, have to go now... so much for a blog post. I was mainly inspired by Kitsune Girl randomly talking about her playlist. She must've been so bored today!

Bye-bi for now!

- Vyrtilomon

No comments:

Post a Comment