Friday, June 24, 2011

Super Smash Bros. BRAWL!

My current obsession. Thanks to the awesome three-month-break that we call summer, I can now dedicate my days to gaming and PWNING!

I like to use Marth a lot since he and his sword are cool, but Ike's kinda badass... only he's too slow. Meta Knight's cool, what with his sword PLUS his wings. And Bowser's just kickass, especially when you activate his Final Smash and turns into GIGA BOWSER. RAAAWWR!

Fox is good, too, because he's got a gun for long-range attacks but he can also use a sort of dash attack for close combat. And since I'm saying Fox is good I also have to say Falco, since they're practically the same. Link and Pit aren't too bad, either... although I do have trouble with Link's incredibly weak arrows and Pit's lack of a proper up-B attack.

Oh! I almost forgot one of the most important characters in the game: KIRBY a.k.a ^(^_^)>... yeah, that's really the best I can do. Anyways, his hammer is awesome for a final hit to knock out the opponent, plus he freaking SWALLOWS people and gains their powers! What's not to love?

Lucario is probably one of the most powerful Smashers, though... the more damage he takes the more damage he deals, and with Double Team and Extreme Speed, he can easily dodge any attacks thrown at him and then just strike from behind! Also, his Final Smash is a gigantic laser beam shot from the sky. So yeah, he's pretty cool... just hard to get the hang of.

Also, if you haven't heard yet, opening your fridge and finding a giant (I mean GIANT) slice of cake in there can really make your day. You just become so... happy... my parents actually commented that I was acting "very different... a little strange... but in a good way. You should be like this more often.".

:3

I'm gonna go and eat an awesome pasta dinner now...

Bye-bi!

- Vyrtilomon

No comments:

Post a Comment