Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6/3/11



       Been at Stine’s (my neighbor...) for an hour and I’m too shy tired to ask for the internet password. I was drawing, but I only had one sheet because I’m also too shy tired to ask for more paper. I don’t know what’d I’d draw, anyway. I was doodling and then I did this cool pattern drawing that I colored in with my amazing amazing pens. So here I am, typing a blog post/journal entry in Pages, the impostor Microsoft Word. I’m getting super bored staring at my bright orangey red nail polish (called ‘Tasmanian Made Me Do It’, of course) pressing the keys. The staccato tap of my orange nails on the white ‘user-friendly’ keyboard of my MacBook is really starting to annoy me (yes, I do start using vivid language when I’m bored). 
Okay, I’ve decided to talk about my doodling from earlier, ‘cause that’s all that really interests me right now. So I didn’t know what to draw (per usual), so I started drawing these random 3-D shapes. Then I got bored and started writing FuzzyBear’s, Vyrtilomon’s, Taylor Swift II’s, and I Kan’s names in different fonts. FuzzyBear’s was all calligraphy-like; Vyrtilomon’s was all normal-like, ‘cause I couldn’t find a font that really fit her personality; Taylor Swift II’s was fancy and then happy-like (the first name was fancy looking, the last name was “cheerful”); I Kan’s was filled with curly-cues and all in bubbly lower case letters. I did my name too. It was in bubble letters, ‘cause I really like writing in bubble letters... Hehe...he...he ;) Then I decided to do something to the shapes, so I started making the triangular prism a soup box (yes, a triangular soup box, people!). It says: ‘SOUP!* *now in a triangular box! may cause: loss of all senses, malaria, internal bleeding, and involuntary barking.’ Then the word ‘LETTUCE’ was written on the circle, and there’s a sticker that says: ‘now circular!’. On the bottom of the circle it states: ‘Color of lettuce may vary...’ Then for the box, I drew an arrow pointing towards the box and wrote turtle next to the arrow :D
Five hours later...
Just came back from the semi-formal at John’s school (again, this is a girl). Twas fun. Porridge and Pudding were making out...hehe. And they are now officially going out! Isn’t it amazing?! Even though you probably have no idea who these people are! :)
Anyways...
John says: I’m thinking...I don’t know. *thoughtful look* *laugh* *another thoughtful look* *ponder* They played my jam! I was so happy! *excited hand waving* And I freaked out everybody by dancing like an idiot/drunk person. For that one dance I was like “wio wio!” It was very interesting.
Yesh, twas interesting (Will Ferrell voice)!
A few minutes later...
Screw that. The next morning at 9:10 AM...
John’s little sister woke us up asking if we wanted pancakes. Then she climbed up on the bed and started reading us a book. Now we’re playing FruitNinja on my Ipod touch. I GOT A NEW HIGH SCORE! 475!!! :D
Okay, my computer needs to charge and I don’t feel like sitting in the carpet so I’m going to leave for a bit. 
A few hours/minutes/days later....
Nope. Actually more than a day later...
It’s Sunday and I’m charging my dead iPod touch with my dying laptop. Funny how that works out, huh?
Vyrtilomon needed to buy an accordion today (don’t ask), but of all the four shops she went to, she didn’t get one. The fourth shop she went to was actually on fire! Yep. It’s true.
Well, my laptop is almost dead so I’m going to leave now and come back when it isn’t on its deathbed. 
Bye now!
Kitsune Girl :)
     UPDATE: 6/7/11, and it’s officially summer!!! ACK ZOMFQ (Zoh My Firetrucking Quetzelcoatl)! I think this calls for a...MUSTACHE PARTY: :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ 

No comments:

Post a Comment