Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finally...

I got to sleep in today because of the Snow Day my school reported. :) When I finally woke-up at 10:59 AM, I looked out of my window and my first thought was, "HOLY SH**! That's a lot of snow!" But finally, some snow! Well, not just some snow...more like 6.5 inches.  I mean, I guess it hasn't been that long since the big snowstorm during Winter Break, but winter with snow seems more bearable than winter with only the freezing temperatures. As Horse Girl says (we need to give her a better name), "Who the heck thought of winter? This is the worst season ever!". On the other hand, Weasel Girl loves winter, especially when it's cold and wet...

Anyways, I'm going to go watch SNL on my laptop...

Talk to you guys later,

Kitsune Girl

PS: We really need better names for Horse Girl and Weasel Girl, I mean, come on...

No comments:

Post a Comment