Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day...AGAIN

Yes! Another snow day! This is great!

PROS
Missing a Latin quiz
Missing a Science quiz that I wasn't prepared for
Missing Grammar Lab
Missing a basketball game that we were going to have to play with only 7 players
Missing Science
Did I mention missing Science?
Got to sleep in until 9:00 AM
Get to go shopping

CONS
Missing our drama performance (it was gonna be EPIC)



Off topic: Here are the code names we have so far, points if you can guess who the new ones are.
British
Itachi (hint: also has another code name)
Bruno
Taylor Swift II
Kitsune Girl
Vyrtilomon
FuzzyBear
Cookie Girl
Tweedledee

Update: Two more codenames


Angel
Moron


Oh, and guess what? Taylor Swift II and FuzzyBear write songs!!! Taylor Swift II won't let me post any of her songs and I doubt FuzzyBear will, but if you want to see their songs on the blog, just email them and they might think about it. Maybe...possibly...I don't know. 


So...I don't know what else to say so I guess I'll go.

K BYE,
Kitsune Girl






No comments:

Post a Comment